Did Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai Trailer Copy Take Off ?
Salman khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai trailer continues to break many youtube records but has also set an unwanted record. It is accused of copying from the hit South Indian thriller, Take Off. It is a true story of the trouble of Indian nurses in Iraq, Tirqit. The release of Tiger Zinda Hai trailer effectively means the makers of Take Off will no longer be pursuing their plans for a Hindi remake.
More than the lead actor this seems to be an issue with the director of the film, Ali Abbas Zaffar who directed Sultan. Last year when Sultan’s trailer was released it immediately received criticism for copying from an advert. Sultan’s trailer is an identical version of Geeta Phogat’s JSW will of steel advertisment.
Emraan Hashmi once said in Koffee with karan, that “Every scene is inspired.” I guess the makers of Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai do agree with him.
Despite the controversy Tiger Zinda Hai which sees the reunion of Salman khan and Katrina Kaif as Tiger and Zoya is reaching its target audience. The trailer is currently the number one trending video on Youtube India. Salman Khan is back in avatar and is delight to watch for millions of fans worldwide.
Tiger Zinda Hai is being produced by YRF and will be releasing on 22nd of December.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)