Ranveer Singh As Simmba In Temper Remake Will Make Things Difficult For SRK
Ranveer Singh will be seen playing the role of a cop in Rohit Shetty’s next “Simmba” which is the remake of hit south Indian movie Temper. Simba sees Karan Johar collaborating with Rohit Shetty with the Golmaal Again director for the first time.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) December 7, 2017
They wanted to work on the Ram-Lakhan remake back in the day initially but casting did not fell in place as Rohit Shetty got busy with SRK’ Dilwale and other projects.
In Simba, we will see Ranveer Singh returning back to the whacky style of action and comedy which masses love. The movie will release in Christmas on 28 Dec 2018. While it’s not precisely a clash with SRK dwarf movie, the yet untitled film of Anand.L.Raai, Simba makes things difficult for the SRK project.
As of today, we haven’t got a confirmation from Red Chillies Entertainment or SRK on their release date. Kedarnath which stars Susanth Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan have already booked 21 December 2018. One week later the SRK, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma movie will have to deal with the might of Rohit Shetty and Ranveer Singh.
SRK and Ranveer Singh had a major clash when their films Bajirao Mastaani and Dilwaale clashed in 2015. Bajirao Mastaani emerged victorious in that clash. What do you think is going to happen now? Lave your comments below to let us know your thoughts.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)