Hina Khan and Luv Tyagi gave us a glimpse what the robotic task could have been but sadly it ended up in being a fight between mothers. Hina Khan was highly entertaining and proved deserving winner of yesterday’s best entertainer title. She was thoroughly enjoyable and brought out a reaction from the beginning. She was the first contestant to begin the task and her performance brought a big smile even on the relative’s face.
Luv Tyagi the winner of the task was funniest of all the contestants and everyone had a hard time to control their reactions when he was performing. This is the second time when Luv Tyagi has won an outright reactions task and it is good fun to watch him in Bigg Boss 11. His performance does put more pressure on Priyank Sharma who even indicated to Vikas Gupta that he might be leaving this week.
Vikas Gupta was definitely the disappointment of this task. There were lots of expectation from mastermind but his game plan flopped. He tried to get a reaction by using turmeric paste. He told Shilpa Shinde that it is poop.
His various attempts to get a reaction from Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde didn’t succeed and sadly for him, he was neither funny. The only contestant who reacted was Akash Dadlani.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)