Shilpa Shinde Homophobic Comments On Vikas Gupta Are Not Funny
Shilpa Shinde once again made shocking homophobic comments on Vikas Gupta. This is not the first time that Bhabhi Ji Ghar Pe Hai actor has made homophobic remarks in Bigg Boss 11. The conversation was taking place between Poonish Sharma and Vikas Gupta. Poonish Sharma asked Vikas Gupta to help him out with his house and Vikas Gupta said it’s done.
Shilpa Shinde Makes Homophobic Comments Again On Vikas Gupta In Bigg Boss 11
After that Vikas Gupta went outside to take his walk. Shilpa Shinde came near Poonish Sharma and Luv Tyaagi and said that they need to stay away from this guy. She said that such people are not good and are always needy for love. She then said especially “Kawla” (fresh) Luv Tyaagi needs to stay miles away from Vikas Gupta because he can exploit him.
Will Salman Khan Stop Shilpa Shinde At least Now From Making Such Comments In Bigg Boss 11?
Such comments are in poor taste from Shilpa Shinde. Imagine the uproar had the same been said by Vikas Gupta or Hina Khan. Salman Khan has never stopped her from making homophobic statements and in a way legitimized her stand on making fun of gays which is sad. Anyways what do you feel? Is she wrong or was it just fun as she herself said in Weekend Ka vaar? Leave your comments below to let us know.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)