Deepika Padukone Padmavat after facing several protests has got its official release date of 25 Jan 2018 and its certainly not good news for Akshay Kumar or Siddharth Malhotra fans. Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh movie was earlier supposed to release last year on December 1 got delayed due to violent protests in many parts of India.
Deepika Padukone vs Akshay Kumar To Clash At The Box Office!
The Republic day release means that as of today there will be a clash between Padmavat and Padman as Siddharth Malhotra Aiyyari has bailed out. Its been a very long time since Bollywood has seen three films clash with each other. While two films clashing at the Box Office has become a norm, three was always going to be little too much.
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are not new to clash after their epic clash in 2015 of Bajirao Mastaani with Shah Rukh Khan Dilwale. Bajirao Mastaani prevailed in that clash. Will Padman and take the risk of clashing with the might of Padmavati, sorry Padmavat.
Akshay Kumar Padman has been directed by R.Balki and also stars Sonam Kapoor and Radhika Apte in it. For Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor this will be their second clash after the 2007 OSO vs Saavariya clash.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)