Bigg Boss 11: Shilpa Shinde Reason For High Divorce Rate Is Shocking
Shilpa Shinde is not the most forward-thinking Bigg Boss 11 contestant and has come under scrutiny for her homophobic comments in Bigg Boss 11. There was a big expose during the journalist’s session in which Shilpa Shinde was asked about her opinion on divorce. She has allegedly said to Vikas Gupta and other Housemates in front of Rani Mukerji that divorce rates are increasing because of education. None of this was shown in the main episode so you can be forgiven if you are wondering when did this happen.
EDITED from the main episode :
Vikas exposing Shillpa’s misogynistic mindset, apparently she’d said “divorce rates isliye jyada badh rahe hain kyunki ladkiyan jyada padh rahin hain”@bollywood_life @TellyTalkIndia @tellychakkar @BOCLive #FixedWinnerShilpa #BB11 #BiggBoss11 pic.twitter.com/QfJxoXd5Ek
— VOTE FOR VIKAS! (@oitoii) January 9, 2018
Fans of Bigg Boss 11 have found this ugly clip in which she is being exposed by Vikas Gupta about her misogynistic thoughts on divorce. It is shocking to hear such views from Shilpa Shinde. Vikas Gupta is also seen telling her that after Boys talk comment this is the second time this thing has happened.
What is your take on the video?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)